Le 1S X500/X507 Stock Firmware Update to Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 EUI 5.9.020S Flash File. Here You Need to Follow Complete Guide for How to Install LeEco Le 1A Device Stock Rom in below Content. And Also You Can Download LeTV X500/X507 Original File From Here.
LeTV LeEco Le 1S X500/X507 Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware & Update Guide
- Display: 5.5-inch LCD Gorilla Glass 3 Screen, 16M colors
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 & 401 PPI pixel per Inch
- Processor: Powerd by MediaTek MT6795T
- CPU and GPU: 2.2Ghz 64bit Octa-Core PowerVR G6200
- Ram: 3 GB of RAM
- Internal Memory: 32 GB Built-in Phone Storage
- Primary Camera: 13 MPSony/Samsung camera
- Video: 4K HD video recording
- Secondary: 5 MP.
How To Update LeEco X500/X507 to Android v6.0.1
Step 1: Download the multilingual EUI Latest Available ROM.
Step 2: Rename the Downloaded zip file as update.zip, and copy it to the root directory of your Device Internal storage.
Step 3: Open the Phone “File Manager” and click the firmware “update.zip” to upgrade Phone firmware. Click “Update” Option.
Method 2: Upgrade Through Phone Recovery Mode.
If You Find Complete Quick Install Guide you can Find From Below LINK
Download LeTV LeEco Le 1S X500/X507 Firmware Marshmallow v6.0.1 Flash File Update
File Size: 1.5 GB